- What We Offer
- Grease Pump
Spray Grease Pumps
|Type||Spray Grease Pumps|
|Grease Output||0.9 L/min|
|Air Pressure||0.6 to 0.8 Mpa|
Luberr Manual Pump
|Pump Output||1.5CC / stroke|
|Reservoir Capacity||2 Ltrs|
|Max No of Outlets||2|
|Lubricant||Grease Upto NLGI Grade 2|
|Outlet Size||1/4" BSP, M10 Optional|
|PRV||Set @ 200bar|
|Refilling Type||Top Filling|
the specific quantity (CC).
Pneumatic Grease Pump SVM 96
|Reservoir capacity||1.8 kgs/|
|Air inlet port||1/4" NPFT.|
|Lubricant Output port||1/4" NPTF.|
|Out Lubricant Pressure||3500 PSI (Max)|
|Recomended air pressure||6 kg/cm2 (Min)|
- Clear transperant reservoir for visual lubricant level.
- Can be directly mounted on the equipment.
- Optional low-lvel sensor.
- Optional solenoid valve with bracket.
- Optional solid state times.
- Easy & quick installation.
Pneumatic Spray Grease Pump
These pneumatic grease pumps SVM 9401-YL with one outlet and SVM 9402-YL with two outlets are designed for use in spray systems for the supply of adhesive lubricants (NLGI 0 and 00). SVM 94 pumps are placed directly into 200 liter drums.
They do not require a follower plate, thus the supply of lubricant is possible even if the drum is severely dented. With the aid of an optional stand and winch unit, it is easy to exchange barrels.
Pneumatic Grease Transfer Pump
|Handle Pressure||Up to 4 Kgf/cm2|
|Pumps capable of developing block pressure||425 Kg f/cm2|
|Pump have working ratio||50:1|
Pneumatic Grease Transfer Pump offered comprise SVM 92G model and provides working as heavy duty pumps employed in transferring grease from directly to required lubrication points/grease lubrication system of machine. Providing working as pneumatic grease transfer pumps, these can efficiently handle any grade of grease with working ratio of 50:1.
- Coming with support of built in air regulator for controlling input air to pump so as to maintain constant pump working ratio
- Provides for safe and correct rated grease pressure irrespective of air supply in pipe line among others.
- Unit suitable for any specific grease requirements
- Grease pump allows direct mounting on standard 200 Kg barrel of any oil company through use of follower plate and drum cover
- Pump designed to deliver 300 to 400gm of grease per minute
- Provision of hose reel connection to deliver side of unit as per requirements
DC Operated Grease Pumps
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Unit|
|Head||Lubrication Grease Pump Automatic Operated|
|Max Flow Rate||4 cc / min|
Lubrication Pump DC Operated- Follower Type offeredcomes supported by technically advanced pumping element and can be operated through camshaft which is connected to motor box. These lubrication pumps allow perfect fitting support with up to 3 pumping elements made available with pressure relief valve. For durable performance, the pump’s main body in developed using high grade plastic finish and can be offered in grease version featuring presence of reservoir follower assembly to support pushing of grease and allowing pumping support even at lower temperatures,. Some of its features include compact designed finish, capability to withstand tough working environment, DC geared motor drive arrangement, allows for remote controlling in manual version as well as through built-in control system in automatic version.
- Item Code: LUBERR-LFX
|No of outlets||Upto 10 outlets|
|Operating Pressure||Min - 1200 PSI (82 bar), Max - 3500 PSI (240 Bar)|
|Recomended operating pressure||1500 PSI (102bar)|
|Reset Pressure||200 PSI (14 Psi)|
|Recomended lubricant||NLGI 1 or lighter.|
|Inlet port size||SVM-33-1/8" NPTF, SVM-32-1/4" NPTF|
|Outlet port size||SVM -33 and SVM - 32 6mm OD or 1/4" OD tube connector|
|Output Volume Cycle||Adjustable SVM-33-0.001 cu.in (0.016cc) Min., 0.003 cu.in (0.049cc) Max.. SVM -|
- Output volume can be adjusted.
- Visual indicator pin.
- External lubricant fitting.
- Easily interchangable
- Capable of injecting low volume of lubricant
|Pressure||Low Pressure,low pressure|
DC Lubrication Pump offeredis designed and developed using latest technology support and provides working as DC operated piston pump and supported by suitable pumping element. Allowing running from camshaft connected to motor box, these high performance lubrication pumps allow fitting support with up to 3 pumping elements that come with pressure relief valve for secure usage support. The working of the pump involves sucking of grease from reservoir through pumping unit plunger that is then forced out by movements of pumping unit plunger.
- Allows for consistent grease dispersal through supported outlet to distributors inlet and from there to greasing points,
- Durable constructed main body in plastic finish for lasting usage
- Compact designed finish
- Can be provided with grease version that comes with stirrer device & reservoir wiper for removal of any air present in grease.
- The main body of the pump is made from high performance robust plastic and is compact in size designed to withstand tough environments.
- The grease version of the LUBERR DX includes a stirrer device with a reservoir wiper that help to eliminate air present in the grease and facilitate pumping even at lower temperatures.
- The DC geared motor drive arrangement, is controlled remotely in the manual version or via the built in control system in the automatic version.
- Item Code: LUBERR-LDX
Luberr Radial Pump
|Application||Engineering machinery, rubber and plastics machinery etc|
|Usage||Hydraulic vane pump|
Lubrication System For VMC Machines
- Clear transparent reservoir is provided in this pump for keeping track of the lubricant level.
- Low level proximity sensor is also provided in this equipment.
- It can generate high pressure of 25:1 ratio pump and has a spring operated follower assembly.
Some of the features of this equipment are:
- 1750 cc capacity reservoir
- Balancing valve and Vent are supplied as standard accessories
- Recommended grade of lubricant up to nlgi 2